Welcome to Flinders University CareerHub!
Flinders CareerHub is an online ‘hub’ designed to easily allow you to access large numbers applicants and automatically register and advertise directly to both Flinders students and recent graduates (up to 18 months after graduation) for no charge.
Flinders CareerHub caters for all organisations, small or large, profit and not-for-profit, volunteering or government.
- Promote your opportunities
- Make changes to your own vacancies at any time yourself
- Raise your profile as an employer/organisation of choice
Already registered to Flinders CareerHub? ‘Log in’ to access your existing profile
It doesn’t take long to register with Finders CareerHub – get started today to increase your reach!
All items you add to CareerHub will be subject to approval by the Flinders Careers & Employability.
Whether you are ready to advertise on Flinders CareerHub, starting the process of accessing student and graduate talent or looking for other ways to engage, we can support and facilitate opportunities to help you access Flinders talent:
- Design, advertise and/or manage a vacancy (paid, internship or voluntary)
- Access student talent through placements, volunteering or projects
- Raise your profile and attract the best
- Communicate and engage with students and graduates
- Become a recruitment partner
Discuss your recruitment needs and work with us to develop customised support to suit your requirements. We can:
- gather and collate interested applicants
- assess applications, conduct interviews and provide a shortlist of candidates
- provide on-campus facilities for job promotion or the interview process
- target students with your specific requirements
Call us on +61 8 8201 2832 to find out how we can enhance your business and support your connection with Flinders students and graduates.