Welcome to your employer portal
- promote your vacancies (paid, internship, volunteering)
- raise your profile as an employer / organisation of choice
- identify opportunities for engagement with our students and recent graduates.
Flinders CareerHub caters for all organisations, small or large, profit and not-for-profit, volunteering or government.
This online ‘hub’ is designed to enable you to automatically register and advertise directly to both Flinders students and graduates for no charge.
All items you add to CareerHub will be subject to approval by the Flinders Careers & Employability team.
Whether you are ready to advertise on CareerHub, or are starting the process of accessing student and graduate talent, we are able to support you with a range of services at no charge.
- Design, advertise and/or manage a vacancy (paid, internship or voluntary)
- Access student talent through placements, work experience, volunteering or projects
- Raise your profile and attract the best
- Communicate and engage with students and graduates
- Become a recruitment partner
Discuss your recruitment needs and work with us to develop customised support to suit your requirements. We can:
- gather and collate interested applicants
- assess applications, conduct interviews and provide a shortlist of candidates
- provide on-campus facilities for job promotion or the interview process
- target students with your specific requirements
Call us on +61 8 8201 2832 to find out how we can enhance your business and support your connection with Flinders students and graduates.